Enersound Thermal Network Camera System with Black Body
- 12.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Enersound Thermal Network Bullet Camera consists of a dual sensor, one Thermal the other Color, camera and a calibration device known as a Blackbody. Using advanced face detection technology and in conjunction with the dual sensors, the camera will screen a person’s forehead while the blackbody provides the constant reference point.
How does a thermal camera work?
Should someone in the field of view be detected with above a customizable trigger degrees value, an automatic alert is sent through a variety of possible channels including alerts in the VMS, events in a Access Control system, via a connected light/sounder to the camera, or through a web browser connection.
By being contactless and non-invasive, is ideal for controlled entrances to areas and facilities where initial screening is needed for staff and visitors. With a ±0.3°C (±0.54°F) margin of error and an effective distance of 6.5 to 19.7 feet, this camera system provides a high degree of flexibility to meet the individual situational awareness requirements of a wide variety of installations.
- (1) Bifocal thermal hybrid network camera: •384 × 288 uncooled thermal sensor •Accuracy:0.3°C@(34°C~42°C, with blackbody •5MP ( 2592 × 1944 ) visible camera
- (1) Black body
- (1) Camera Tripod
- (1) Black body Tripod
- PC Software
Places of use:
- Commercial buildings
- Transportation hubs
- Sports and entertainment
- Industrial plants
- Contruction sites
To be consider, it also supports alarm output to external sources, such as access control, for unified security management.
Thermal camera temperature measurement
- Contactless: No physical contact or face-to-face communication for a non-invasive experience.
- Traceable information: The event can be stored within a compatible video management system.
- More reliable: Automated system to reduce the possibility of incorrect operation.
- Efficient: A person does not need to stop for the measurement, which saves time and improves the flow of people.
Your first line of defense
- High accuracy: High accuracy at ±0.2°C (±0.4°F) in Single Face usage mode, with a correctly installed Blackbody calibration device.
- Smart: Advanced Face Detection engine to ensure only forehead is detected for fewer false readings.
- Interactive: Quickly and easily be alerted to events so as to reduce response times.
- High-quality images: Up to 5MP resolution on visible images. Detailed view in both light and dark areas.
- Flexible: Various mounting options to fit diverse user scenarios, including wall and ceiling bracket and floor stand
Contactless and accurate solution for screening.
The Enersound TMS-550 Thermal Network Bullet Camera, is a contactless and non-invasive solution, ideal for deployment at controlled entrances to areas and facilities where initial skin temperature scanning is needed for staff and visitors. With a ±0.2°C (±0.4°F) accuracy tolerance and an effective distance of 1~2 meters (3.3~6.6 feet) in Single Face usage mode, this elevated skin temperature scanning solution provides a high degree of flexibility to meet the individual situational awareness requirements of a wide variety of installations
It takes a while to warm up and calibrate but the results are worth it. And it's a fraction of the cost compared to other similar cameras.
I was more than surprised with the quality and capabilities of this unit.
The image and measurement quality cannot be compared to other systems I have tried.
After trying other options in the market and obtaining mediocre results I decided that it was time to invest in a true temperature detection camera system. Only by mounting it and running a few tests did I understand that this was exactly what I was looking for and I could not expect the same results from other vendors. If you are looking for quality and competite prices, I highly suggest you give this one a try.
No complains, we'll see how it turns out
After taking some time to research and compare different bullet thermal cameras and their specifications I decided to go for it. I was afraid it would be difficult to calibrate, but I was surprised by the easy handling