The Temperature Screening Kiosk can recognize people’s faces, screen their temperature, and allow or deny entry access. For schools, factories, warehouses, office buildings, salons, restaurants, churches, etc.
IMPORTANT: This product is in stock at our Florida warehouse, orders usually ship on the same day they are placed, or on the next business day.
It features a Belgian built Melexis sensor, a world leader in thermal components. The Temperature Screening Kiosk has two 2 megapixel lens cameras, which can distinguish between a real person and a picture to avoid photo spoofing. It can be used as a stand-alone device or can be connected to a PC for real-time remote video streaming, monitoring and operation.
Benefits of using a Temperature Control Kiosk:
- Our Temperature Control Kiosk can store an extensive database of 10,000 faces, 100,000 local capture and recognition records. People can be assigned to default groups of visitors, whitelists, and blacklists, or to costumed allocation groups.
- This panel includes a tubular bracket. A wall bracket, desk base or floor stand can be purchased separately.
- Other features include a 7-inch IPS screen (1280x720), IR Led+ White Led dual light design, and robust aluminum alloy body.
- This device is suitable for use in schools, factories, warehouses, access gates, office buildings, hair salons, restaurants, and more.
Features of Temperature Screening Kiosk
Face recognition with non-contact infrared screening
- Real-time video stream support to a PC
- Melexis Belgian sensing technology with ±0.3 degrees accuracy (Tested within 30-45cm at trigger temperature of 37.3°C)
- Two 2-megapixel cameras for face detection
- Customizable voice alarm
- Database of 10,000 faces, 100,000 local capture and recognition records using deep learning algorithm. Faces can be imported as a single image, in a batch or real-time capture import.
- Face detection of living people to prevent photo or video spoofing
- Visitors, whitelists, blacklists, and custom allocation groups
- Turnstile Bracket included. Optional Wall, Desk or Floor Stands. (not included)
- Robust aluminum alloy body
- Can be interconnected with a broad range of peripherals such as power doors, turnstiles, 485, I/O input and output, Wiegand, etc.
- 7-inch IPS screen (1280x 720)
- IR Led+ White Led dual light design
- Mask and helmet detection
- Easy to install, stand alone or network operation
- Embedded Linux operating system, with high reliability and stability compared to Android systems
- Long distance range for face recognition (0.5-1.3 meters/ 1.6-4.3 ft).
- Face template import method is flexible, support single, batch image file import and real-time snapshot import.
Body temperature checks are an effective preventive tool, and we shouldn't be surprised by their presence at many workplaces, businesses, restaurants and educational institutions.
Temperature screening kiosks are the perfect contact-free solution to provide temperature screening and thus becoming another tool helping keeping everyone safe while returning to our everyday normal activities, along with clinical thermometers, hand sanitizer, etc.
In terms of prevention, the benefits of having a temperature screening kiosk (along other safety measures) include:
- Helping to maintain a safer and more secure work environment.
- Providing peace of mind to employees/visitors by reducing the risk of having potentially infected people inside the facilities.
- Avoid having a person dedicated to manually screening the temperature of visitors and employees with a contact less conventional thermometers.
- Let the people who come into your business/facilities know that you are doing everything that you can in order to protect them.
Temperature Screening Solutions
Due to the recent pandemic, the demand for safety protocols has increased, together with the need for devices that can quickly scan the body temperature of visitors and employees. Temperature screening kiosks are the perfect solution to address this demand.
Touch-free access control systems and body temperature detectors are especially useful to take care of the health and safety of your employees, customers, and visitors. Our temperature screening kiosks allow you to monitor and record people's body temperature before they enter your business or office, so you can open your business safely. Give your employees and customers the peace of mind that you are doing everything in your power to take care of them.
Thanks to the built-in Melexis sensor, our temperature screening device can detect a person’s presence and measure its body temperature without the need of touching the screen, making this experience 100% contactless. Faces and temperature can be detected just by walking up to the kiosk, with an accuracy of ± 0.3°C.
Unlike others on the market, which come with a pre-set temperature trigger and generic alert messages (in only one language) our device is fully customizable.
Being automatic, it eliminates the need to have one (or more) designated people to control the temperature of those entering your business or workplace. The reduction of interaction between people significantly decreases the possibility of spreading the virus, and makes it easier to comply with the CDC recommended social distancing.
Another feature that sets us apart from other temperature detection kiosks, is that this one was designed to serve as an access control device as well, using facial recognition technology (even with masks on). The result of the screening can be matched with the up to 10,000 records that can be easily stored into the device, thanks to the integrated software. It is also designed to be linked to automatic doors, turnstiles, and a variety of automatic access equipment.
FAQ's Temperature Screening Kiosk
Yes, as long as the forehead is uncovered the thermal sensor will work perfectly fine.
Yes, it features both temperature screening and face recognition with dedicated cameras and sensors for each function.
No, it is designed to work as a standalone device, it only needs to be online for the initial set up or for live monitoring.
Yes, the kiosk features all the necessary ports to connect it to alarm systems and automated doors to control them.
Yes, it can be connected to office network to provide a live video feed while also showing the thermal and visual comparative results.