PPA SelectView™ (PPA R38N) FM Receiver. High-resolution OLED screen. Quick view of receiver status and immediate entry to all user settings. On-screen channel selection with easy access to 17 pre-set, wideband frequencies (72-76 MHz). Digitally synthesized for exceptional audio clarity and stability. Digital tuning, digital squelch and battery-saving sleep mode. New stereo jack paired with the mono jack adds compatibility with variety of earphones/headphones. Rechargeable.
- OLED high-resolution screen - easy to read and provides a quick view of receiver status.
- All user settings are accessible via the on-screen menu – including all 17 wideband channels.
- Stylish new design
- Now features stereo headphone jack
- Rechargeable or non-rechargeable batteries
- Digital Volume Controls
- 4-step battery level indication
- Display shows channel or frequency
- Step/seek function allows user to increment channel manually, or seek to the next active channel
- Sleep Mode/Auto-Off saves battery power
- Soft Audio Turn-On
- Encased in black, PC/ABS impact-resistant plastic with a hinged battery door.
- Body-pack style and includes a detachable belt-clip for hands-free operation.
- 3.5mm stereo jack to accommodate stereo or mono low impedance earphones, headphones and neckloops.
- Power button that is backlit indicating power is on.
- 17 preset wideband channels between 72-76MHz.
- Channel selection made in the menu.
- Channel-lock capability.
- Slide switch inside the battery compartment to select disposable Alkaline or NiMH rechargeable battery operation.
- Charger contacts on the bottom of the receiver for use with Williams Sound drop-in chargers CHG 3512 and CHG 3502.
- Operates up to 50 hours with two disposable AA Alkaline batteries (BAT 001-2) and up to 32 hours with two AA NiMH rechargeable batteries (BAT 026-2).
- Provides a maximum output of 35mW at 16Ω with an earbud type earphone.
- System's audio frequency response: 200Hz to 15kHz ± 3dB.
- Signal to noise ratio: 65dB min.
- Receiver sensitivity: 2µV or better at 12dB Sinad with squelch defeated.
- ±75kHz FM deviation.
- 75 µS de-emphasis time constant.
- FCC, Industry Canada approvals and compliants with RoHS and WEEE regulations.
(1) PPA R38N Receiver
(1) CLP 015 Belt Clip