The PPA T46 transmitter will broadcast a speaker’s voice or audio program on one of 17 available channels, 72-76 MHz, to listeners using PPA R35-8 or PPA R37 receivers or an R1600 speaker. The unit features flexible microphone and auxiliary input jacks, push-button on/off/mute controls, channel lock and selectable compression. The T46 has the ability to operate in dual channel mode, allowing the user to easily switch between two different transmitting channels, each with its own set up parameters. An OLED screen displays current operating status and menu information. The new T46 operates up to 30 hours on two (2) AA Alkaline batteries, and up to 20 hours with two (2) NiMH batteries. It has recharge capability when used with Williams Sound drop-in chargers. Lightweight and portable, the PPA T46 will operate at a range of up to 150 feet (46m) from the listening audience. Ideal for providing hearing assistance to students in the classroom, tour group participants, employee training, business meetings and more.
Note: The Personal PA® system is approved by the FCC for operation in U.S. markets. The Personal PA® cannot be used in all countries. Check with your government´s radio regulations for 72 - 76 MHz operation.
- Sleek, ergonomic design
- 17-channel selectable, 72-76 MHz
- Digitally synthesized frequencies
- 1.25” OLED interface displays:
- Master & aux volume level
- Mic mute
- Settings lock
- Battery level
- Easy-to-use menu-access controls:
- Microphone and auxiliary levels
- 8- or 17-channel mode selection
- Current frequency/channel number
- Compression (1:1 or 2:1)
- Display settings
- MIC input accepts electret mic with 3.5 mm mono plug
- AUX audio input accepts 2.5 mm stereo plug (i.e for MP3 or CD player)
- Range of up to 150’ (with PPA R37 receiver)
- Belt clip for hands-free operation
- Meets ADA guidelines
- Made in the USA
- Wide-band body-pack transmitter.
- Operates on 17 selectable frequencies between 72MHz and 76MHz.
- Operates for up to 30 hrs with two AA Alkaline batteries.
- Housed in a black plastic enclosure with an aluminum faceplate.
- Battery recharge ability utilizing Williams Sound drop-in chargers.
- 3.5 mm microphone jack and a 2.5 mm auxiliary audio input jack.
- The microphone cord serves as the transmitting antenna.
- 3 buttons on the front to access channel select, master and aux gain, compression on/off, channel lock and screen adjustments.
- OLED screen on the front of the Transmitter displaying current operating status and menu information.
- Operates in dual channel mode whereby the user can switch between two different transmitting channel presets, each with its own set-up parameters (channel, master volume, aux volume).
- Power switch which also serves as a microphone mute control on the top bezel of the Transmitter.
- Wide band FM modulation at 75 KHz peak with a frequency response of 180 Hz to 13 KHz.
(1) BAT 001-2 (2) AA Batteries
(1) WCA 087 Auxiliary Input Cable