- For MobileConnect System over Wi-Fi
- Compatible with iOS/Android Devices
- Dante Digital Audio, Control, PoE
- 2 x Analog XLR I/O
The Sennheiser MobileConnect Station is designed to provides real-time audio streaming to any mobile device of students and audiences running the MobileConnect App—for assistive listening applications over Wi-Fi network.
The 1/2-rack, 1 RU MobileConnect Station can be installed anywhere in the network, whether it be a lecture hall, a central server, or a media room. Power over Ethernet makes the installation effortless, particularly in a server rack.
The unit features two female XLR analog inputs, two male XLR analog outputs, two Dante digital audio connectors, one RJ45 control/PoE/streaming connector, and one RJ45 control connector.
- MobileConnect real-time audio streaming uses the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) concept to provide high-quality sound and speech intelligibility.
- The unit is compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
- The real-time audio streaming server enables extreme low-latency transmission of audio content to mobile devices.
- The MobileConnect Station supports up to 100 simultaneous clients.
- MobileConnect integrates into a pre-existing network, using its infrastructure with no construction necessary.
- Using the user's personal mobile device as the receiver hardware ensures that maintenance and service tasks are kept to a minimum.