The Enersound LAV-100SEN is a professional, metallic, lapel clip microphone with excellent audio quality, and a small, exquisite metal collar clip. This microphone is suitable for most Sennheiser wireless lavalier transmitters with 3.5mm Stereo Locking connector. It comes with a 4.7 ft (1.4 m) cord. Its black aluminum body and metal clip make this a very durable and elegant microphone. The LAV-100SEN capsule has a directional pattern so that it can best respond to sound from the front, while rejecting sound that arrives from other directions. It is the best choice for speakers who need to disguise the use of a microphone. Unlike traditional handheld microphones, the LAV-100 can be attached to a person’s clothing. Each LAV-100SEN microphone comes with a windscreen.
Compatible with the following Sennheiser Lavalier Systems: Evolution Series, EW100, EW300, EW500, G2, G3, SK 1093, SK 20, all XSW Series
NOTICE: This microphone cannot be connected to a mixer or an amp directly, it was designed to be used with body-pack transmitters.
- Excellent audio quality
- 3.5mm stereo locking plug for Sennheiser Wireless Systems
- 4.7 ft (1.4 m) cord
- Black aluminum body
- Metal collar clip
- Can be attached to a person’s clothing
- Made of strong and durable metal materials
- Sensitivity: -48 db
- Impedance: <680 Ohm
- Current Consumption: 0.5mA
- Frequency Response: 100-10Khz
- Cable Length: 4 ft / 1.2 meters
- Connector: 3.5mm stereo locking plug
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >50db
- Directivity: Unidirectional
- Operation Voltage: 1.0V – 10.0V (required)
- Weight: 0.7 oz / 20 gr
Warranty: One Year Warranty.