MIC-200SEN Headset Microphone for TP-600 Transmitter and Sennheiser Wireless Lavalier Systems
- In stock. Usually ships within 24 hours.
- 0.30 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The MIC-200SEN headband microphone is very popular for its high quality, yet affordable price. This microphone is suitable for any Sennheiser wireless lavalier transmitter with 3.5mm locking connector . Its unidirectional pattern minimizes background noise by focusing on the voice sound. Some other features include: innovative appearance, light weight, excellent mechanical properties, flexibility, metallic gooseneck arm, abrasion and strength resistance. Each MIC-200SEN microphone comes with a windscreen. It is ideal for the Enersound TP-600 portable transmitter.
Compatible with the following Sennheiser Lavalier Systems:
Evolution Series, EW100, EW300, EW500, G2, G3, SK 1093, SK 20, all XSW Series
- Metallic gooseneck arm for perfect voice pickup
- Excellent mechanical properties
- High audio quality
- Cleverly set around the neck for the best concealed effect
- Light weight and comfortable
- Compatible with most Sennheiser lavalier transmitter with 3.5mm locking connector.
- Sensitivity: -48 db
- Impedance: <680 Ohm
- Current Consumption: 0.5mA
- Frequency Response: 100-10Khz
- Cable Length: 4 ft / 1.2 m
- Connector: 3.5mm stereo locking plug
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >50db
- Directivity: unidirectional
- Operation Voltage: 1.0V – 10.0V (required)
- Weight: 0.9 oz / 26 gr
I use this for sermons in replacement of my Senhauser original and it works perfectly!
It is light weighted and flexible and a real practical solution for those like me who use Sennheiser and at an affordable price too.
This high quality, yet affordable mic is suitable for my Sennheiser wireless lavalier transmitter with 3.5mm locking connector . It minimizes background noise by focusing on the voice sound. Good appearance and its light weight was what made me get it.