Enersound LAV-100 Lavalier Microphone
- In stock. Usually ships within 24 hours.
- 0.20 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The LAV-100 is a professional, metallic, lapel clip microphone with excellent audio quality, and a small, exquisite metal collar clip. It comes with a 3.5mm microphone plug and a 4 ft (1.2 m) cord. Its black aluminum body and metal clip make this a very durable and elegant microphone. The LAV-100 capsule has a directional pattern so that it can best respond to sound from the front, while rejecting sound that arrives from other directions. It is the best choice for speakers who need to disguise the use of a microphone. Unlike traditional handheld microphones, the LAV-100 can be attached to a person’s clothing. Each LAV-100 microphone comes with a windscreen.
• Excellent audio quality
• 3.5mm microphone plug
• 4 ft (1.2 m) cord
• Black aluminum body
• Metal collar clip
• Can be attached to a person’s clothing
• Made of strong and durable metal materials
• Sensitivity: -48 db
• Impedance: <680 Ohm
• Current Consumption: 0.5mA
• Frequency Response: 100-10Khz
• Cable Length: 4 ft / 1.2 meters
• Connector: 3.5mm mono Plug
• Signal to Noise Ratio: >50db
• Directivity: Unidirectional
• Operation Voltage: 1.0V – 10.0V (required)
• Weight: 0.7 oz / 20 gr
For the price, this is one of the best budget mics I've tried, or probably the best. I bought six of these for the faculty and they've been gushing over the audio!
At first I was a little reluctant to get one of these, thinking it'd be a stopgap solution until I got a more expensive one, but was really surprised by the quality on this baby!
I needed to use a mic like this because it is easily attached to my shirt.There is no option for me and I'm satisfied.