Williams Sound PPA T27 FM Transmitter
- PPA T27
- In stock, ships within 24 hours.
- 0.50 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The PPA T27 transmitter broadcasts a speaker’s voice, music program or audio service wirelessly up to 1000 feet to a listening audience. Audience participants can use the optional any FM receiver operating on the 72-76 MHz frequency to pick up the broadcast. The speaker simply connects a microphone with a 3.5mm plug into the unit to broadcast their voice. Unit also can connect to a sound system through a line-level (RCA) jack to broadcast music or other audio service. Meets Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accessibility requirements and is covered by a Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty.
- Simple set-up and operation
- High-contrast LED display and push-button frequency selection
- Up to 1000’ operating range
- Flexible 3.5mm mic and RCA line-level inputs
- Heavy duty black plastic case
- Microprocessor controlled with push button configuration.
- Operating range of up to1000ft. with optional ANT 005.
- 17 wideband channels operating on the hearing assistance bandwidth between 72 MHz to 76 MHz.
- ‘Rubber duckie’ antenna output through the top of the enclosure.
|Dimensions & Weight:||4.1” W x 6.1” L x 1.3” H (104.1 mm x 154.9 mm x 33 mm)|
|7.8 oz. (221 g)|
|Power (U.S./Canada):||105-130 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 3.2 W at 120 VAC|
72-76 MHz*: 72.1 (CH A), 72.2 (CH K), 72.3 (CH B), 72.4 (CH N), 72.5 (CH C),
72.6 (CH O), 72.7 (CH D), 72.8 (CH P), 72.9 (CH E), 74.7 (CH I), 75.3 (CH J),
75.4 (CH R), 75.5 (CH F), 75.6 (CH S), 75.7 (CH G), 75.8 (CH T), 75.9 (CH H)
|Frequency Selector:||External switches, 17 channels (lockable)|
|RF Field Strength:||Does not exceed 80mV/m @ 3m|
|Nominal Range:||Up to 1000 feet (305 m) w/standard ANT 021 “rubber duckie” antenna or optional ANT 005 coaxial antenna.|
|Modulation:||FM, 75 kHz deviation (wide–band) max.|
|Stability:||± .005% over 0-50˚C|
|Frequency Response:||85Hz - 14kHz ±3dB|
|Distortion:||1% Max. THD|
|Signal to Noise Ratio:||65 dB with R35 Receiver|
|Microphone Input:||3.5mm mini phone jack, supplies +DC for electret mics|
|Mic Input Level:||1–10 mV, nominal|
|Line-Level Input:||RCA Jack, Hi Z, unbal.|
|Line Input Level:||.1–1 Vrms, nominal|
|Input Attenuator:||Pot, screwdriver-adjustable|
Thread mount for ANT 021 “rubber duckie” antenna or ANT 025 telescoping antenna
RF connector for ANT 024 dipole or ANT 005 coaxial antenna
|Approvals:||FCC, Industry Canada, RoHS, WEEE|
|Warranty:||Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty, 90 Days on most accessories.|
- PPA T27 FM transmitter (1)
- ANT 021 antenna (1)
- WCA 013 audio cable (1)
- TFP 036 power supply (1)