TP-600-4 Enersound 4-Channel Portable Transmitter (3-year limited warranty)
- 0.20 LBS
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Calculated at Checkout
This 4-channel portable transmitter, designed for assistive listening and language interpretation, wirelessly broadcasts a speaker’s voice, music or audio signal up to 150 ft. The audience can use an optional Enersound FM receiver or any other compatible FM receiver operating within the 72-76 MHz frequency band to pick up the broadcast. The TP-600-4 transmitter features 2 audio inputs, including a 3.5 mm locking jack for headset microphones, and a 2.5 mm jack as an auxiliary audio input. The TP-600-4 features a dedicated MUTE button conveniently located on the upper side of the unit that enables the user to silence the microphone and enable it back. Its LCD display allows the user to easily program the various useful functions, such as the microphone and auxiliary gains, compression ratio, display mode (frequencies or channel numbers), and battery type. The TP-600-4 is powered by either Alkaline or NiMH rechargeable batteries. It features an on-screen battery level indicator. When used with NiMH rechargeable batteries, the optional CHR-600 drop-in fast charger sold separately, allows to recharge the batteries without removing them from the transmitter. Battery life with alkaline batteries is up to 25 hours and up to 22 hours per charge with NiMH rechargeable batteries.
It is compatible with the following receiver models:
Enersound: R-120 and R-100
Williams Sound: PPA R37, PPA R37-8, PPA R38, PPA R35, PPA R38-8
Listen Technologies: LR-300-072, LR-400-072, LR-500-072, LR-5200-072, LR-4200-072
Gentner: RX-1a, Digital 6, Digital 1, Digital 6 Plus.
- Superb Audio Quality
- Transmission range of up to 200 ft
- Runs on 2 AA alkaline or rechargeableNiMh batteries
- Optional drop in charger available.
- Easy set up and operation
- 4 selectable channels in 72-76 MHz
- Broadcasts to an unlimited number of receivers.
- Up to four (4) transmitters can be used simultaneously in the same area in different channels.
- Ideal for assistive listening and language interpretation
- LCD display with backlight
- Microprocessor controlled
- Digitally synthesized frequencies
- Microphone & aux volume controls
- Dedicated, easy access microphone mute button
- Lock Mode to prevent accidental settings changes
- FCC approved / IC approved
- 3-year limited warranty