Temperature Screening Kiosk with Access Control & Face Recognition
- In stock. Ships within 24 hours.
- 8.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Temperature Screening Kiosk can recognize people’s faces, screen their temperature, and allow or deny entry access. For schools, factories, warehouses, office buildings, salons, restaurants, churches, etc.
IMPORTANT: This product is in stock at our Florida warehouse, orders usually ship on the same day they are placed, or on the next business day.
This access control system can recognize people’s faces, screen their temperature, and based on preset rules allow or deny entry access, by activating automatic doors or turnstiles, among other peripherals. Alerts are displayed on the screen along with audible voice alarms, which can be customized.
It features a Belgian built Melexis sensor, a world leader in thermal components. The Temperature Screening Kiosk has two 2 megapixel lens cameras, which can distinguish between a real person and a picture to avoid photo spoofing. It can be used as a stand-alone device or can be connected to a PC for real-time remote video streaming, monitoring and operation.
Benefits of using a Temperature Control Kiosk:
- Our Temperature Control Kiosk can store an extensive database of 10,000 faces, 100,000 local capture and recognition records. People can be assigned to default groups of visitors, whitelists, and blacklists, or to costumed allocation groups.
- This panel includes a tubular bracket. A wall bracket, desk base or floor stand can be purchased separately.
- Other features include a 7-inch IPS screen (1280x720), IR Led+ White Led dual light design, and robust aluminum alloy body.
- This device is suitable for use in schools, factories, warehouses, access gates, office buildings, hair salons, restaurants, and more.
Features of Temperature Screening Kiosk
Face recognition with non-contact infrared screening
- Real-time video stream support to a PC
- Melexis Belgian sensing technology with ±0.3 degrees accuracy (Tested within 30-45cm at trigger temperature of 37.3°C)
- Two 2-megapixel cameras for face detection
- Customizable voice alarm
- Database of 10,000 faces, 100,000 local capture and recognition records using deep learning algorithm. Faces can be imported as a single image, in a batch or real-time capture import.
- Face detection technology based on improved multi-tasking cascaded convolutional neural networks reduces the requirements for image quality and greatly improves the speed of face detection.
- Face detection of living people to prevent photo or video spoofing
- Visitors, whitelists, blacklists, and custom allocation groups
- Turnstile Bracket included. Optional Wall, Desk or Floor Stands. (not included)
- Robust aluminum alloy body
- Can be interconnected with a broad range of peripherals such as power doors, turnstiles, 485, I/O input and output, Wiegand, etc.
- 7-inch IPS screen (1280x 720)
- IR Led+ White Led dual light design
- Mask and helmet detection
- Easy to install, stand alone or network operation
- Embedded Linux operating system, with high reliability and stability compared to Android systems
- Long distance range for face recognition (0.5-1.3 meters/ 1.6-4.3 ft).
- Face template import method is flexible, support single, batch image file import and real-time snapshot import.
Brand new item designed from the ground up for temperature scanning purposes. This is not a repurposed face scanner device with a cumbersome thermal camera attached on top. This way we ensure the most accurate and quick screening based on specifically designed technology.
When browsing for this kind of product make sure the thermal camera is built in the frame and not added on top; because the latter provides average temperature screening; sometimes with a margin of error superior to one degree, which makes its purposes moot.
Body temperature checks are an effective preventive tool, and we shouldn't be surprised by their presence at many workplaces, businesses, restaurants and educational institutions.
Temperature screening kiosks are the perfect contact-free solution to provide temperature screening and thus becoming another tool helping keeping everyone safe while returning to our everyday normal activities, along with clinical thermometers, hand sanitizer, etc.
In terms of prevention, the benefits of having a temperature screening kiosk (along other safety measures) include:
- Helping to maintain a safer and more secure work environment.
- Providing peace of mind to employees/visitors by reducing the risk of having potentially infected people inside the facilities.
- Avoid having a person dedicated to manually screening the temperature of visitors and employees with a contact less conventional thermometers.
- Let the people who come into your business/facilities know that you are doing everything that you can in order to protect them.
Will it still work if the person being screened is wearing a face mask?
Yes, as long as the forehead is uncovered the thermal sensor will work perfectly fine.
Can it also work as a face recognition device?
Yes, it features both temperature screening and face recognition with dedicated cameras and sensors for each function.
Does it need to be connected to a computer to work?
No, it is designed to work as a standalone device, it only needs to be connected to a computer for the initial set up, for live remote monitoring.
Does it need to be connected to the internet to work?
No, the only function that requires internet access is the notification emails of abnormal temperature screening
Can I connect it to my automated access door?
Yes, the kiosk features all the necessary ports to connect it to alarm systems and automated doors to control them.
Can I watch the screening from my office?
Yes, it can be connected to office network to provide a live video feed while also showing the thermal and visual comparative results.
How tall is the adjustable floor stand?
The floor stand has adjustable height, it can be set to as low as 31 inches and as high as 49, to that you need to add the height of the actual device which is 13 inches.
How tall is the floor stand with the LED light?
It's 43.5 inches tall, and to that you need to add 13.5" of the device itself, making it a total of 57 inches.
Can I connect this to Wi-Fi?
Yes, you can, but you'll need to purchase an adapter like the IOGEAR Ethernet-2-WiFi Universal Wireless Adapter, these devices cost around 50 US dollars online.
Due to the current situation, returns of ACP-150 temperature screening kiosks incur a 15% restocking & sanitation fee + shipping charges. Returns should be made within 15 days of receipt of the units. No returns after 15 days will be honored.
No-contact temperature screening kiosks to bring employees back to work and customers back to establishments safely.
Temperature Screening Solutions
Due to the recent pandemic, the demand for safety protocols has increased, together with the need for devices that can quickly scan the body temperature of visitors and employees. Temperature screening kiosks are the perfect solution to address this demand.
Touch-free access control systems and body temperature detectors are especially useful to take care of the health and safety of your employees, customers, and visitors.
Our temperature screening kiosks allow you to monitor and record people's body temperature before they enter your business or office, so you can open your business safely. Give your employees and customers the peace of mind that you are doing everything in your power to take care of them.
Thanks to the built-in Melexis sensor, our temperature screening device can detect a person’s presence and measure its body temperature without the need of touching the screen, making this experience 100% contactless. Faces and temperature can be detected just by walking up to the kiosk, with an accuracy of ± 0.3°C.
Unlike others on the market, which come with a pre-set temperature trigger and generic alert messages (in only one language) our device is fully customizable.
Being automatic, it eliminates the need to have one (or more) designated people to control the temperature of those entering your business or workplace. The reduction of interaction between people significantly decreases the possibility of spreading the virus, and makes it easier to comply with the CDC recommended social distancing.
Another feature that sets us apart from other temperature detection kiosks, is that this one was designed to serve as an access control device as well, using facial recognition technology (even with masks on). The result of the screening can be matched with the up to 10,000 records that can be easily stored into the device, thanks to the integrated software. It is also designed to be linked to automatic doors, turnstiles, and a variety of automatic access equipment.
As for availability, please note that we are based in the United States, and we offer live pre- and post-sale live support in both English and Spanish, in addition to one-year warranty.
Works well in my temple. I purchased four of these. The IT person was helpful in answering some questions I had on how to set it up. Easy to use and great quality overall.
I bought this for my dance studio. I absolutely love it. It checks temperature accurately and it removes the need to have a designated person taking temperature all day as we used to do with the thermometers.
I had some doubts about how this temperature screening kiosk works, so I decided to contact customer service. I was assisted by Oscar, who very kindly answered all my questions. I placed my order right away and within a few days we had it set up at our front desk. I highly recommend it.
I think every company should get one of this. It's a great way to measure body temperature contactlessly and accurately. As a plus, you are able to record your own personalized alert messages.
Inside our factory it is mandatory the use of helmets and now, because of covid, the use of masks. We were pleasantly suprprised to see that this device can detect both
As we had a bad previous experience with this type of device we were hesitant to get this. As soon as we did the first test we realized this is what we were really looking for at first. It is ideal to control not only the temperature but also the entrance of employees to our plant. Great find.
We were looking for ways to control the access to our facilities making sure our employess are healty, in order to keep everyone safe. The face recognition works perfectly and the fact that we were able to connect this to the door opening system makes this one a 5 star product.
I bought it for my school. I love it that I can monitor the computer from my office, and I will be able to check the students temperature when they are back in school in the fall and see who is getting in and who is turned down due to elevated temperature.
Love it! It works great. I would recommend it.