MIC-200SEN Headset Microphone for TP-600 Transmitter and Sennheiser Wireless Lavalier Systems
- Product SKU: MIC-200SEN
- Dimensional Shipping Weight:  0.3 lb
- Category: Translation & Interpretation - Mics, Wired Headset Microphones, hands free | Up to 60% OFF, Wired Microphones, Wireless Headset Microphones
The MIC-200SEN headband microphone is very popular for its high quality, yet affordable price. This microphone is suitable for any Sennheiser wireless lavalier transmitter with 3.5mm locking connector . Its unidirectional pattern minimizes background noise by focusing on the voice sound. Some other features include: innovative appearance, light weight, excellent mechanical properties, flexibility, metallic gooseneck arm, abrasion and strength resistance. Each MIC-200SEN microphone comes with a windscreen. It is ideal for the Enersound TP-600 portable transmitter.
Compatible with the following Sennheiser Lavalier Systems:
Evolution Series, EW100, EW300, EW500, G2, G3, SK 1093, SK 20, all XSW Series
NOTICE: This microphone cannot be connected to a mixer or an amp directly, it was designed to be used with body-pack transmitters.
- Metallic gooseneck arm for perfect voice pickup
- Excellent mechanical properties
- High audio quality
- Cleverly set around the neck for the best concealed effect
- Light weight and comfortable
- Compatible with most Sennheiser lavalier transmitter with 3.5mm locking connector.
- Sensitivity: -48 db
- Impedance: <680 Ohm
- Current Consumption: 0.5mA
- Frequency Response: 100-10Khz
- Cable Length: 4 ft / 1.2 m
- Connector: 3.5mm stereo locking plug
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >50db
- Directivity: unidirectional
- Operation Voltage: 1.0V – 10.0V (required)
- Weight: 0.9 oz / 26 gr