The LT-803-072 Stationary 3-Channel RF Transmitter can be used for assistive listening in a variety of venues. The transmitter offers universal inputs ensuring your ability to interface with any audio source i.e. mixer, microphone, MP3 player, or CD. The signature Look & Listen LCD shows channel, lock, and RF power. The LT-803-072 comes with a power supply (LA-207).
Note: ANTENNA NOT INCLUDED.
REQUIRES ANTENNA LA-101
or please consult with us the best antenna for your application.
- (1) LT-803-072 Stationary 3-Channel RF Transmitter (72 MHz)
- (1) Power supply
- (1) Quick reference card
- Economical price - backed by Listen's exceptional service and support
- Three (3) channels - makes it simple to install, manage and use
- 100% Digital - Listen transmitters are digitally-tuned so the transmission won't drift
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Look & Listen™ LCD shows channel, channel lock, and signal strength
- Reliable clear sound quality - 62 dB Signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
- Balanced/Unbalanced Inputs - you can interface with any audio source on the market
- Designed for installation - rack mountable with optional remote antennas and rack mount kit make installation easy and service reliable
- Auto Processor - to condition the audio for voice/music prior to transmission
- VU level meter and test tone - simply makes the installation easier to set-up
- 30-day no obligation demonstrations available
- Many accessory options make Listen products ideal for a wide range of applications
The stationary RF transmitter shall be capable of broadcasting on one of any three channels - A (72.100 MHz), E (72.900 MHz) or H (75.900 MHz). The transmitter shall have a SNR of 62 dB or greater. The output power shall be adjustable to quarter, half or full. Channel tuning shall be capable of being locked. The device shall have an audio frequency response of 50 Hz to 15k Hz, ‘± 3 dB at 72 MHz. It shall have two (2) mixing audio inputs. The device shall have the following audio controls: input level, mix level and an adjustable low pass filter (contour). The device shall have an audio processor that is capable of automatic gain control and limiting. The Listen LT-803-072 is specified