Enersound Thermal Network Camera System with Black Body
- Product SKU: TMS-550
- Dimensional Shipping Weight:  40.0 lb
- Category: Black Friday 2021 Sneak Peek Sale through Nov 29th, Clearance Sale, Featured, Temperature Screening
The Enersound Thermal Network Bullet Camera consists of a dual sensor, one Thermal the other Color, camera and a temperature calibration device known as a Blackbody. Using advanced face detection technology and in conjunction with the dual sensors, the camera will measure the temperature of a person’s forehead while the blackbody provides the constant temperature reference point.
How does a thermal camera work?
Should someone in the field of view be detected with a skin temperature above a customizable trigger value, an automatic alert is sent through a variety of possible channels including alerts in the VMS, events in a Access Control system, via a connected light/sounder to the camera, or through a web browser connection.
By being contactless and non-invasive, is ideal for controlled entrances to areas and facilities where initial skin temperature screening is needed for staff and visitors. With a ±0.3°C (±0.54°F) margin of error and an effective distance of 6.5 to 19.7 feet, this camera system provides a high degree of flexibility to meet the individual situational awareness requirements of a wide variety of installations.
- (1) Bifocal thermal hybrid network camera: •384 × 288 uncooled thermal sensor •Accuracy:0.3°C@(34°C~42°C, with blackbody •5MP ( 2592 × 1944 ) visible camera
- (1) Black body
- (1) Camera Tripod
- (1) Black body Tripod
- PC Software
Places of use:
- Commercial buildings
- Transportation hubs
- Sports and entertainment
- Industrial plants
- Contruction sites
To be consider, it also supports alarm output to external sources, such as access control, for unified security management.
Note: This is not a medical device and should not be solely or primarily used to diagnose or exclude a diagnosis of COVID-19 or any other disease. Elevated body temperature should be confirmed with secondary evaluation methods (e.g., an NCIT or clinical grade contact thermometer).
Benefits of elevated skin temperature scanning solution
Thermal camera temperature measurement vs Traditional temperature measurement
Thermal camera temperature measurement
- Contactless: No physical contact or face-to-face communication for a non-invasive experience.
- Traceable information: The temperature event can be stored within a compatible video management system.
- More reliable: Automated system to reduce the possibility of incorrect operation.
- Efficient: A person does not need to stop for the temperature measurement, which saves time and improves the flow of people.
Traditional Temperature Measurement
- Close contact: Manual temperature measurement by handheld thermometer requires face-to-face communication.
- Isolated information Manual recording provides the possibility of untraceable pieces of information.
- Potentially unreliable results: Manual operated temperature checks increase the risk of human error.
- Low efficiency: One-by-one close contact measurement at an entrance increases measurement time which will in turn lengthen queues and cause delays.
Your first line of defense
- High accuracy: High accuracy at ±0.2°C (±0.4°F) in Single Face usage mode, with a correctly installed Blackbody calibration device.
- Smart: Advanced Face Detection engine to ensure only forehead skin temperature is detected for fewer false readings.
- Interactive: Quickly and easily be alerted to temperature events so as to reduce response times.
- High-quality images: Up to 5MP resolution on visible images. Detailed view in both light and dark areas.
- Flexible: Various mounting options to fit diverse user scenarios, including wall and ceiling bracket and floor stand
Contactless and accurate solution for temperature screening.
The Enersound TMS-550 Thermal Network Bullet Camera, is a contactless and non-invasive solution, ideal for deployment at controlled entrances to areas and facilities where initial skin temperature scanning is needed for staff and visitors. With a ±0.2°C (±0.4°F) accuracy tolerance and an effective distance of 1~2 meters (3.3~6.6 feet) in Single Face usage mode, this elevated skin temperature scanning solution provides a high degree of flexibility to meet the individual situational awareness requirements of a wide variety of installations