NKL-102 Induction Neckloop with Stereo 3.5mm Plug for T-Switch Hearing Aids
- In stock, ships within 24 business hours
- 0.30 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Enersound NKL-102 Neckloop functions as a wireless connection to hearing aids equipped with a "T" coil, also known as T-Switch. Listeners simply connect the loop into their wireless receiver’s headphones output, place the loop around their neck, and the hearing aid receives the sound and amplifies it into the ear.
This neckloop has been designed to work with Enersound units like the R-120 FM Receiver. It is also compatible with any audio device which has headphones output through a 3.5mm true stereo jack (6-16 Ohms) with a minimum output power of 16 mW.
The NKL-102 has a Safety Breakaway Feature. If the neckloop cord gets tangled with a moving object, the breakaway device, under certain circumstances, will disconnect the neckloop from the user, reducing the risk of injury.
- The NKL-102 works ONLY with Enersound R-120 receivers and any other true stereo receivers with a minimum output power of 16 mW. Not recomnmended for low audio devices like TV remote controls, Roku remote controls and cel phones and tablets.
- It is not compatible with mono or pseudo stereo devices from Williams Sound, Listen Tech and Gentner. For these receivers, use the Enersound NKL-101 with mono 3.5 mm plug.
- The NKL-102 works ONLY with hearing aids equipped with a telephone coil (T-Switch).
- Use with any hearing aid equipped with a "T" coil
- Use with Enersound R-120 and other true stereo receivers
- Safety Breakaway Feature to reduce risk of injury
As we were told, they sound very well. We decided to purchase some of these units as we noticed that those who used our church's assistive listening system were already carrying hearing aids.
We brought a few to use with our translation system. Our church has a few members with assistive hearing devices equipped with a T-coil. The neck loops work just fine and members are pleased.