Listen Tech Stationary RF Transmitter LT 800 (216 MHz)
- LT 800-216
- In stock. Usually ships within 24 hours.
- 6.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Thanks to its outstanding audio quality, the Listen LT-800 Stationary Transmitter can be used in a variety of applications. The LT-800 connects to your main audio system, to broadcast a high quality audio signal to belt pack receivers or stationary receivers. The end result – your audience can hear and understand the presentation better because of improved speaker placement or because they have their own belt pack and headset. The signature Look & Listen™ LCD shows channel, lock, programming and RF power.
Note: Antenna not included. Please consult with us the best antenna for your application.
- (1) LT-800-216-01 Stationary Transmitter (216 MHz)
- (1) LA-207 12 VDC Replacement Power Supply for LT-800
- (1) Quick reference card
- Superior audio quality – 80 dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR), setting the industry’s sound quality standard
- 57 channels
- 100% Digital – Listen transmitters are digitally-tuned so the transmission won’t drift
- Use up to three (3) simultaneously on 216 MHz
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Look & Listen™ LCD shows channel, channel lock, and programming information
- Balanced/Unbalanced Inputs – you can interface with any audio source on the market
- Designed for installation – rack mountable with optional remote antennas make installation easy and service reliable
- Auto Processor – to condition the audio for voice/music prior to transmission
- VU level meter and test tone – simply makes the installation easier to set-up
- 30-day no obligation demonstrations available
- Many accessory options make Listen products ideal for a wide range of applications
The stationary RF transmitter shall be capable of broadcasting on 57 channels. The transmitter shall have an SNR of 80 dB or greater. The output power shall be adjustable to quarter, half or full. Channel tuning shall be capable of being locked. The device shall have an audio frequency response of 50 Hz to 10k Hz, ± 3 dB at 216 MHz. It shall have two (2) mixing audio inputs and a mixed signal output. The device shall have the following audio controls: input level, mix level and an adjustable low pass filter (contour). The device shall have an audio processor that is capable of automatic gain control and limiting. The Listen LT-800-216 is specified.