Listen Tech Portable Programmable Display RF Receiver LR-500 (216 MHz)
- Usually ships within 3 to 5 business days.
- 0.25 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The LR-500 Programmable Display Receiver offers the signature Look&ListenTM LCD Display that shows programming status, channel, lock, battery level, and RF signal strength. Channel selector buttons are easily accessible on the front of the unit. It has channel SEEK capability and is compatible with mono or stereo headsets. It takes AA batteries (alkaline or NiMH rechargeable). SmartChargeTM capabilities prevent overcharging. It's easy to use, easy to program.
- (1) LR-500-216 Portable Programmable Display FM Receiver (216 MHz)
- (1) Owner’s manual (216 MHz)
- Superior Audio Quality - 80 dBsignal-to-noise ratio, setting the industry's sound quality standard
- A choice between 57 channels, complete antenna and accessory options make Listen products ideal for a wide range of applications
- Programmability - Unneeded channels can be locked so this receiver will access only one or more channels of your choice
- 100 % Digital - Listen receivers are digitally-tuned so transmission won't drift; assurance that when you select a channel, it stays on the channel
- Uses standard alkaline or NiMH batteries
- Built in SmartCharge™ won't allow batteries to overcharge. Charging circuitry is conveniently built into Listen's receivers; never worry about unplugging a transformer at a certain time
- Transformer charging plug or for the ultimate convenience drop in charging contacts
- Limited Lifetime Warranty with hassle-free support
I've had a few of these and also some Enersound R-120s. Now, these are extremely decent receivers and I would recommend them in a heartbeat! I think they kinda lose out to the aforementioned R-120 ones in the price range, but they're still a fine, reliable purchase!