Listen Tech Portable Display RF Receiver LR-400 (216 MHz)
- In stock. Usually ships within 24 hours.
- 0.25 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The LR-400-216 Portable Display FM Receiver is a lower cost digital display receiver. It has the same exceptional audio quality and convenient recharging options as Listen's other full-featured receivers. The LR-400-216 can receive up to 19 wide band with 38 narrow band channels. The LR-400-216 has a digital display (LCD) to monitor channel selection, battery level, and signal strength. An LED on top of the receiver indicates if the unit is on, when batteries are low or if the unit is locked on a channel. It has channel SEEK capability and is compatible with mono or stereo earphones.
- (1) LR-400-216 Portable Display FM Receiver
- (1) Quick reference card
- Superior audio quality – 80 dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR), setting the industry’s sound quality standard
- 57 channels
- 100 % Digital – Listen receivers are digitally-tuned so the transmission won’t drift
- Limited Lifetime Warranty with hassle-free support
- Look & Listen™ LCD shows channel, battery status, and signal strength
- Uses standard alkaline or nickel-metal hydride (NiMH) batteries
- Built in SmartCharge™ won’t allow batteries to overcharge. Charging circuitry is conveniently built into Listen’s receivers
- Drop in charging contacts for any of Listen’s many charging cases or a charging plug on the side of the unit
- Many accessory options make Listen products ideal for a wide range of applications
I've had several of these for a couple years and they work very well. I've also tried to mix it up with a few R-120 units from Enersound and the coverage is very good as well. The only thing I wouldn't recommend about this receiver is the price, which is way too high and you can find comparable receivers (such as the R-120) for better prices.
I was impressed by the overall service, personal support and speed on delivery.
Glad to get to know this Business