Enersound MIC-300 Professional Headband Microphone
- In stock. Usually ships within 24 hours.
- 0.30 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The MIC-300 professional headband microphone has superior audio quality and maximum durability. This type of microphone is suitable for all kinds of lectures and speeches, tour guide systems, language interpretation, classrooms, assistive listening, as well as in conjunction with wireless microphones and other applications. It enjoys an excellent reputation as a high-quality, condenser microphone. Some of its highlights include: 360° adjustable and rotating microphone arm with metallic gooseneck for a perfect of voice pickup, superb mechanical properties, high audio quality, and wire cleverly set around the neck for the best concealed effect. Its neck band has a metal core with a smooth plastic sleeve for maximum comfort. Each MIC-300 microphone comes with a windscreen. Note: The MIC-300 will not work if connected directly into an audio mixer since it was designed to work in conjunction with body pack wireless transmitters with a phantom power between 1V and 10V DC.Do not connect the MIC-300 headset microphone directly into a mixer with phantom power since it will damage it and may cause injury. The maximum voltage allowed by the MIC-300 is 10VDC. Audio Mixers will usually provide 48V phantom power which exceeds the maximum voltage capacity of the headset
• 360° adjustable and rotating microphone arm with metallic gooseneck for perfect voice pickup
• Superb mechanical properties
• High audio quality
• Wire cleverly set around the neck for the best concealed effect
• Metal core neck band with a smooth plastic sleeve for maximum comfort
• Sensitivity: -48 db
• Impedance: <680 Ohm
• Current Consumption: 0.5mA
• Frequency Response: 100-10Khz
• Cable Length: 4 ft / 1.2 m
• Connector: 3.5mm mono plug
• Signal to Noise Ratio: >50db
• Directivity: unidirectional
• Operation voltage: 1.0V – 10.0V (required)
• Weight: 1.5 oz / 43 gr
well worth the cost.
Excellent audio quality! Found the craftsmanship to be quite sturdy as well. Good mic!
I've loved this one ever since I laid hands on it; it fits snugly, has a moveable arm that always allows me to adjust it perfectly and a really good sound quality. Also, I've found it to be pretty durable as well. Would buy again!
I have a small company and use this for telemarketing and I swear by it!
I work as a tour guide and it has been suitable for all of my tours,specially when language interpretation is needed, in conjunction with wireless receivers for the visitors. It is a high-quality tool.