EAR-102 Earphones with Stereo 3.5mm plug ideal for Enersound R-120 Receiver
- In stock. Usually ships within 24 hours.
- 0.05 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Enersound EAR-102 is a single-ear earphone that fits easily over the ear. It is flexible, comfortable, easy to clean, reusable and has optimal sound quality. It has a stereo 3.5mm gold-plated mini plug and is the ideal choice for use with the R-120 receiver and other stereo listening devices. Cable length 41 inches (104 cm).
The EAR-102 works with Enersound R-120 receivers and any other true stereo devices.
It is not compatible with mono or pseudo stereo devices from Williams Sound, Listen Tech or Gentner. For these receivers, use the Enersound EAR-101 with mono 3.5 mm plug.
• Easy to clean
• Comfortably fits over the ear
• Optimal sound quality
• Gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo plug
• 41-inch single cable
• Driver unit: Ø23mm NdFeB
• Frequency response: 20 ~ 20,000 Hz
• Impedance: 16Ω ± 10% @ 1 kHz
• Sensitivity: 103dB ± 3dB S.P.L. at 1KHz
• Input Power: 20 mw
• Physical Connector: 3.5 mm Stereo Gold Plated
• Cord Length: 41 in. (105 cm)
• Weight: 0.56 oz. (16 g)
• Color: Black
• Compliance: RoHS
Notice: This device is not suitable for cell phones and tablets, since it doesn't feature a microphone and it has only one ear headphone that will produce mono audio.