4-Person Assistive Listening System with Neckloops and ADA Plaque (Limited Lifetime Warranty)
- 4.95 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
This 4-Person Assistive Listening System with Neckloops and ADA Plaque is a multichannel solution (in the 72-76 MHz band) to meet the needs of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards for accessible design, useful for venues up to 100 seats. In addition to ensuring that public facilities are compliant; the system can also be used to improve comprehension by people who have difficulty hearing or understanding speech in various settings including meeting rooms, houses of worship, movie theatres, schools, public hearing rooms, and more. The audio is sent wirelessly straight to their ears, avoiding the degrading effects of noise and distance on speech intelligibility. This system can be expanded with as many R-120 Receivers and Neckloops as required.
(4) Enersound R-120 Digital FM Receivers with LCD screen (no backlight)
(4) Enersound Double Earphones for Audience
(1) Enersound T-500 17-Channel Base Transmitter
(2) Telecoil Neckloops
(1) ADA Plaque
(1) ANT-500 Antenna
(1) PS-500 Power Supply
|Enersound T-500 Transmitter||EAR-120 Dual Headphones||Enersound R-120 Receiver|
|NKL-102 Telecoil Neckloops||ADA Plaque|
|Brochure ALS-4 TP|
| OPTIONAL RECOMMENDED
Carrying Case CAS-10 $89.00
Disclaimer: In the US, the FCC limits the use of this system to assistive listening and simultaneous interpretation. This system cannot be used in all countries. Check with your government’s radio regulations for 72-76 MHz operation.
• Up to 1,000 ft coverage area
• Multichannel transmitter and receivers
• Microprocessor controlled
• 72-76 Mhz Frequency Band (FCC/IC approved)
• The base transmitter can support an unlimitted number of receivers
• Adjustable power output
• Multiple inputs and connector types for speech, music or any other audio signals
• 100% digitally tuned
• Easy set-up and operation
• Portable and lightweight
• Superb sound quality
• Innovative and attractive design
• Robust engineering for maximum reliability and durability
• Channel lock feature
• LCD display on transmitter and receivers
• Receiver with multiple carrying options included:
• Direct access to channel selectors
• Dual headphones included
• Lifetime warranty on receivers and transmitter. See warranty information for more details. One-year warranty on accessories.
We have a few seniors (both with hearing aids and without) in our community and this equipment has helped us include them in our services and group meetings.
I'm part of a small retirement community in Florida, and this transmitter, receiver and neckloops has greatly benefitted some of our members. We have lots of events and those with difficulties hearing were finding it hard to integrate. This has helped a lot, and it's very reliable!
We've had several elderly and hearing impaired members of our church use this system for the past few months and they couldn't be happier! They can finally listen to sermons without any worry that they'll lose track of the pastor's words or miss anything!
We use it in our church and people with hearing problems seem to hear just fine.
I got this for some members of my church, who all tell me often how they can finally hear what people are saying. I´m impressed by coverage and clarity.
That is what one of the users said upon trying them for a service. He was thrilled. All who have tried them like them, so we will be getting more receivers soon. One of them died right after power up, but the rest worked fine. It would be nice if they could burn the electronics in before shipping it out. But for that I'm dreaming. We like them anyway.
We are extremely satisfied with this system. Those who used it at the congress complimented it. The sound quality is very good and everything works perfectly. We realize how important it is to ensure that everyone can hear what is being said and this system fulfils its function